Acupuncture In A Bottle - Miracle Tonic Oil



MIRACLE OIL
ACUPUNCTURE IN A BOTTLE
Tonic Oil Food Therapy


Get FAST Relief with an essence oil.
Massages away aches and pains.
Pure and mild enough for a baby.

TONIC OIL
ACUPUNCTURE WITHOUT NEEDLES
Reads the symptoms.
It will cool a burning sensation.
It will warm up cold feet.
Increases circulation to release a spasm.
Smooth and release painful cramps.
$39.95 8 oz - $12.95 2 oz - TRY ME

MIRACLE TONIC OIL
Massage away aches and pain with food grade oil.
It reads the symptoms. Got pain use the Miracle Tonic oil.
It will cool a burning sensation. Use for burns.
It will warm up cold. Use on cold feet and hands.
Increases the circulation of Qi/Chi and blood. Releases a spasms and cramps.
Smooth and release painful tension, stress or headache.
$39.95 8 oz - $12.95 2 oz


TONIC OIL
ACUPUNCTURE IN A BOTTLE - FOOD THERAPY
I have been telling my acupuncture in a bottle or miracle tonic oil story to friends and family for years. They have tried it and now they are tell acupuncture in a bottle or miracle tonic oil stories: Massages away pain, aching joints and stimulates hair growth.
Pure enough to drink simply put in hot tea or massage bleeding gums.
Mild enough to put in nose and ears or rub chest for colds and flu.
Strong enough for pain, cramps, spasms, sprains or injuries.

Use for baby teething, toddler ear infection, teen cramps or injuries, mom’s headache, dad’s back pain, grandmother’s poor circulation and grandfather’s sore knees and feet after walking the golf course.
Great for professionals who do body or energy work such as Massage Therapist.

Use the Miracle Oil if you stress the body, wrists, joints, muscles, hands, feet and rear due to your profession, from driving, riding a motorcycle, standing or sitting for long periods. A few drops massages away aches and pain and open the nasal passages.

Excellent relief or Professionals: Dancers, martial arts, weight training, surgeons, nurses, truck drivers, firemen, police officers or motorcyclist. Put a few drops on temples for stress or stress headaches. Put a few drops in tub of hot water after a tough day. Massage painful areas after a hot shower for relief.

Use the Miracle Tonic Oil for just about everything even eye pain - use just a drop or put on a Q-tip and brush across the eyelid. I discovered many uses for the Tonic Oil during my clinic internship. Some patients would feel relief from pain after I massaged the Tonic Oil on the painful areas, before I inserted the needles. Hence, Acupuncture in a Bottle! The Miracle Oil.


Miracle Tonic Oil is a "superior food grade" oil and is also great for burns. It cools and prevents blistering, if used immediately after the burn. If you have an eye pain or infection and you are brave - put a drop across your eyelids and cover with warm/hot tea bags for 5 minutes. It will feel hot for a few seconds and then cooling relief sets in.  I have been telling my acupuncture in a bottle or miracle tonic oil story to friends, family and anyone who was interested.


GOT SEVERE PAIN?
Try WOOD LOCK OIL  $16.95 1.7 oz
This oil is for severe pain and for external use only. Tonic Oil in the green bottles are mild and are food - "superior food grade" essence oil. Wood Lock is a medicinal grade oil and warming. It is often used in Martial Arts, Self Defense and Sports injuries. You can also mix the two oils and you will experience a synergistic effect that works wonders, however - Do not drink!


Wood Lock Oil - EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
This a strong medicinal grade oil. Not for use on children.

Order it today. You will wonder how you lived without it.




PRIME PAK
FOOD THERAPY
Need a TUNE UP to REPAIR and REGENERATE YOUR HEALTH with food. Just add a scoop of powder to juice or smoothy or take 3 capsules 3 times per day. Do the 90 Day Repair System. $149


The Tune-Up Kit
Includes:
1) Five Elements: Repair and Regenerate - Powder or Capsules
2) High Performance: Energy and Fuel Food - Powder or Capsules
3) Tonic OilAcupuncture in a Bottle Miracle Oil 2 oz 
4) Liquid Vitamins: Whole food veggie, fruit and mineral vitamins
5) Ancient Treasures Tea: Clean, Calm and Balance 
(Three teas in one - Qi/Energy, Shen/Calming, Jing/Anti-aging)



Got vitamins? Whole Food Liquid Vitamins
Seniors. Adults under stress. Finicky teens, children or Pregnant?


Add to your diet!
Highly bio-absorbable liquid whole food vitamin formula made with organic ingredients and personally endorsed by Dr. Maoshing Ni. A perfect vegetarian dietary supplement for you and your kids; stir it into any juice, herbal drink or your morning smoothie.

A veggie, fruit, vitamin, amino acid, antioxidant and mineral blend containing organic noni juice, and organic aloe vera. Lightly flavored with natural organic raspberry and cranberry extract, then gently enhanced with agave nectar and a hint of stevia.

Dosage: 1-2 Tbsp. per day - Children: ½ to ¼ adult dosage
32 fl. oz. Shipping Weight: 
 5.00 pounds
$34.95
Order NOW
100% Money Back Guarantee
Return bottle, if not completely satisfied.
No Time Limit. No questions asked.
Want more info? Click Traditions of Tao Family Store
___________________________________________________________
The Prime Pak Food Grade Herbs are the main stay of our diet.
I use it and my family use it. My mom is 78 years old and in
excellent health. She would not start her day without it.
It is the food for life to sustain and maintain good health.
It is our first meal of the day to nourish and repair organ systems.
I can say enough here. You just have to try "Superior Food Grade Herbs".

I use the Tonic Oil myself. I used it during my clinic internship. Some patients would feel relief from pain after I massaged the Tonic Oil on the painful areas before I put in the needles. Hence, Acupuncture in a Bottle! The Tonic Oil is a "superior food grade" oil and is also great for burns. It cools and prevents blistering if used immediately. I have been telling my miracle Tonic Oil story to friends, family and anyone who was interested since that time. I am now share this my miracle oils with you.

I discovered many uses for this amazing miracle oil during my internship in medical school. I had no idea that I would end up as the 'star' of my own story. But I did! I had my own experience with this miracle oil after my own injury. I experienced severe chronic pain, swelling and poor circulation from a posterior tibial dysfunction resulting from a tendon rupture in March of 2001. I put the Tonic Oil on my ankle during the day and every night before going to bed to assist the circulation while I sleep. I use the External Wood Lock oil for acute pain such as when I had to drive and use my ankle for the brake.

After doing research and trying many different types of oils for pain relief and experiencing undeniable results, I was determined to share my knowledge with anyone open to the possibility of pain relief without harmful drugs or side effects from harsh compounds.